This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and generate outbound traction. You will directly contribute to driving revenue growth and thereby having an immediate impact on the success of the company.
Finimize SDRs focus on both:
- Outbound sales: follow and evolve a stress-tested approach and connect with strategically relevant prospects (cold emails mainly)
- Inbound sales: serve inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying prospective customers
Most of our clients operate in the financial services- and fintech space. Over the last 2 years, we supported more than 200 businesses with their customer acquisition- and development efforts.
📝 As a Finimize Sales Development Representative, you’ll be expected to
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop account intelligence (connect with brands / prospects we consider to be relevant to sell to0
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Demonstrate the value of Finimize’s offering through, emails, LinkedIn, and other channels
- Book meetings for Finimize’s sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Collaborate with Finimize’s Brand Partnerships Managers (Sales Managers)
- Work closely with Finimize’s Community and Content Teams to develop account intelligence and use case opportunities
- Schedule appointments and demos for commercial prospects (e.g. for promotional sales or content sales)
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
🤓 Things we consider critical to being a Finimize Sales Development Representative
- Strong “hustler” mindset
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational as well as time-management skills
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See
something broken? Fix it!
- Flexibility – things change around here, FAST
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
🛣 Career progression
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) Role is a sales entry-level position offering
the opportunity to either:
- graduate into a full-time Brand Partnerships (Sales Manager) position
- become a Senior Sales Development Representative and manage a team of SDRs
🚀 Start date
💸 Here’s what sets Finimize apart
Finimize is embarking on a mission to empower our generation to become their own financial advisors. And we’re doing that by providing them with the necessary tools like financial news and education as well as a holistic financial advice platform.
Our vision is big: We aim to sustainably increase the net worth of our generation.
Our BHAG is: we want our generation to check Finimize before making any financial decision.
- You’ll work directly with the founding team
- You’ll work with a team that has a strong track record
- You’ll make a big impact and an immediate contribution
- You’ll join a high-growth independent business fueled by the resources and experience of one of the world’s largest investment firms
🙌 Benefits and perks
We have a world-class selection of perks and benefits:
- Generous pension (16 – 18% employer contribution)
- Competitive base salary, commissions + team goal bonuses
- 40 days holiday (including public holidays)
- Income protection & life assurance
- A private healthcare plan
- Market-leading parental leave – up to 40 weeks paid
- Your own personal development budget
- Mental health support services
- Donate to charities of your choice through your salary, with a matched £100/month employer contribution
- Financial wellbeing resources including a free one-to-one financial planning meeting. Plus access to our product and in-house financial experts.
- Additional self-funded options including further healthcare packages, travel insurance, legal services
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.