Working across digital advertising, email, push, in-app, web, landing pages and any/all other performance channels, you’re a customer-first strategic thinker adept at balancing creativity with logic and analysis. You obsess over every detail and over-index at delivering bold, impactful creative that delivers against brand goals, performance goals and directly drives subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish our marketing design capability, enabling high-performing results, and optimization across paid social, display, email, push, in-app, website, landing pages, and any and all other digital touchpoints
- Champion strategic and creative excellence that breaks moulds and delivers industry leading creative executions
- Collaborate with our Performance Marketing Lead and CRM Marketing Lead to develop and execute creative strategies that drive subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Design creative experiments to test hypotheses and generate insights that iterates and improves future designs and delivers business performance
- Build creative frameworks that drives the Growth team towards innovation and iteration at scale, with a laser focus on growing subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Advocate for exceptional creative design with a strategic mindset for developing our customer journeys across our channels and wider ecosystem
- Establish creative guidelines for performance channels to ensure our work is consistent across each platform and touchpoint. Partner with Editorial leads on the content team to ensure our tone of voice on performance creative is consistent with our editorial tone.
- Partner cross-functionally with product, content, and community to deliver on performance, brand, and customer experience objectives
- Deliver against critical metrics, provide actionable creative insights, and accurately reflect our brand across all channels and platforms
- Hands-on creation of performance assets while also collaborating with freelancers and creative agencies to deliver impactful creative assets across all touchpoints
- Continuously seek out opportunities to challenge, improve, and refine our creative execution
Some things we consider critical to being our Creative Lead / Creative Director of Performance Marketing:
- 8+ years of experience as a marketing creative, and 4+ years of experience in performance marketing, growth marketing, UA marketing design
- Proven track record of creating brand-defining, performance driven work across digital channels
- Deep craft experience in generating marketing creative with an advanced ability to develop strategic thinking and creative concepts that deliver results
- You’re eager to build something great and happy to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty doing so
- Ability to direct all Creative work, whether through external agencies, freelancers, and yourself that results in exceptional work delivered on time and on budget
- Strong storytelling skills with the ability to get to the heart of a creative idea
- A creative all-rounder who understands the end-to-end creative process and can take a brief and run with it
- You have a deep understanding of the digital landscape and digital channel objectives, and how to design and deliver creative that generates user acquisition and retention that hits on business goals.
- You understand the power of insights and data to develop campaigns and assets that drives acquisition, activation, engagement and retention
- You love media, data and creativity, which you combine with channel specific best practices to quickly capitalize on emerging trends
- You have deep respect for creative excellence, and balance that with an affinity for experimentation to prove out new creative ideas and concepts
- You have a deep black book of specialists across all creative capabilities
- You have an online portfolio demonstrating the breadth and quality of your work across multiple different performance channels
How to apply
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief intro and your CV. You need to be able to work in London to be considered.
We’ll let you know we received your application and, if it makes sense, we’ll have a Skype call or grab a coffee to chat about things further 😀
👋 Psst... We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity on our team.